New updates to SteamPosts! Now you can use Google Analytics to track visitors from SteamPosts. (Assume you have Google Analytics set up on your site.)
You can then navigate to [Acquisition -> Campaigns] to see how SteamPosts brings traffic to your websites!
If you owns a blog / website, you’ll certainly want more visitors come to your site and make your site more popular on the internet. Now, I’m releasing SteamPosts that can help you achieve this goal. I hope this service can help all your users.
As a webmaster, SteamPosts is beneficial to you because it can:
- Increase your site traffic
- Help visitors find interesting & new articles
- Easily promote your articles / website with SteamPosts’ network
- SteamPosts is easy to setup! No matter what type of CMS you’re using, it all gets set up by providing us a RSS link
As a visitor, SteamPosts is beneficial to you because it can:
- Look for related articles easily
- Help you read new articles
- Visit random blogs / websites
You can do all this by register the service using E-mail and embed the SteamPosts widget on your website!
Here’s how the widget looks:
To register the service, please make sure you followed these rules:
- Your website / blog must set up for more than a week
- Website articles shall not contain political, pornographic, violent, racist, endanger public safety, etc.
- Website article shall not violate the law of the United States
- You shall place the widget on your site before registration
- You shall place the widget at the index page or anywhere that is linked to the index page
- If your website contents haven’t been updated for two months, we’ll remove your site from the blogroll without any notifications
- Your articles should have 90% or above of authenticity.
- We can change the rules of using SteamPosts at any time, without prior notices
Please follow this format when sending E-mail registration letters:
Site name: [Your site name]
Page URL: [Your site's URL]
RSS Link: [Your site's RSS link]
Brief description of your page: [A brief description about your website]
Finally, please send the Email registration letter to
Licson (email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org) or
(The messages below is for Chinese readers.)